Sunday, July 16, 2006

the computers figured me out......

It is crazy how these sociological people figure things out. I just took a "personality test" from Niki's blog. It is an online test. Kinda crazy how the results wound up. This is what they think I am:

Actualized type: ISTP(who you are)
Introverted (I) 62.07% Extroverted (E) 37.93%
Sensing (S) 62.07% Intuitive (N) 37.93%
Thinking (T) 53.13% Feeling (F) 46.88%
Perceiving (P) 52.17% Judging (J) 47.83%
ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

Preferred type: ISFJ(who you prefer to be)
Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
Sensing (S) 65.63% Intuitive (N) 34.38%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Judging (J) 51.85% Perceiving (P) 48.15%
ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.

Attraction type: ESFP(who you are attracted to)
Extroverted (E) 65.38% Introverted (I) 34.62%
Sensing (S) 60% Intuitive (N) 40%
Feeling (F) 55.26% Thinking (T) 44.74%
Perceiving (P) 59.09% Judging (J) 40.91%
ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.
Haha......I am a master of tools. Anyone need something fixed? I do have a hammer and a seldom used ratchet set.
How the heck do they do that? I don't even think that I answered some of the questions right. But I think it is pretty close. What do yall think?
Check out http://similarminds.com/pref_jung.html and take the test.
By the way, Mexico and Cornerstone went awesome. Next entry will have some more details. Peace out.

4 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

ok so i took the test...but how do you get an accurate answer if you dont even know what half of those words mean?

liz gibbs said...

So you know how to use this tools??? one table and chairs come to mind.

Niki said...

It's going to take alot more than a jung test to figure you out my friend! hahaha

Jinny said...

getting in the newspaper? wow, chris, you've hit the big time!