Friday, June 16, 2006

scanning pictures.........sipping coffee

Yeah........it's one of THOSE days............

It isn't really a bad day.......just a day to get some stuff done that I have really needed to in the last couple of months. I agreed about six months ago to put together a wedding video for some friends of mine here in Vernon. The only catch is that I have to scan in like 300 pictures into my computer. Do you know what I have found out? There is NO way to scan pictures quickly! I even bought a nice new scanner. I thought "surly a new scanner would be super fast!"(this is my typical inner monolouge by the way). But, nay it is not. So I am shuffling through mountains of pictures and listning to some good music........oh yeah and sipping coffee from my favorite oversized Disney World mug with my name on it. We should all have one of those.

Anywho........just an update.........hope you guys are doing well. For my Camp OC readers........I am really looking forward to seeing yall at Zenith. Take care.

1 comment:

The Farmer's Wife said...

I have never been able to find a mug, key chain, license plate...or any other sort of souvenir with my name on it. hope you are getting some good rest before C-Stone.